TIME AND IMMORTALITY
The following is an email I wrote to my friend Jon who stated that he feels like a finite being--not eternal. Here is my response to him.
Yes, I too feel finite-- especially when I look in the mirror and see the changes there year by year...lol. But I have had too many experiences that have proved to me that we live with a very limited concept of reality--understanding wise. We actually have an eternal consciousness that existed before our birth and continues after out death, I have discovered. And time is a very different animal from our current concept.
VORTICES IN PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS 4/18/11
- Many years a go I discovered that by going deep into my own center through meditation--as if descending down through a vortex-- I came into an awareness of the eternal part of my own being (my Entity Self) which was "deep" within my psyche and also deep within my body-- located at about the second chakra. As I continued to meditate on that expanded part of myself I began to transform into it!
- All of the chakras seem to be spinning vortices--traditionally described as spinning disks..
- I have heard many people report through near death experiences that when they "died" (transformed), they traveled from Earth Plane life, through a tunnel (vortex?) and emerged into "heaven" or a place of Love, Light, Music and God. They often knew themselves to be One with God. The ultimate transformation!
- And from popular culture I recalled the movie "The Wizard of Oz" which was so popular because of its deep spiritual theme of transformation. The tornado (vortex) was the vehicle which brought Dorothy into another realm where she was transformed.
- A popular TV show in the 80's--"Star Trek: The Next Generation"--created the idea of "worm holes" through which one could travel at tremendous speeds, across vast distances to a different reality. These worm holes were depicted as vortices.
- Simply falling asleep at night I often (as a child) had the feeling of my body rotating upon an axis and descending into sleep--where I was transformed into a dreaming me who is just as real as the waking me.
- Again from popular culture, "Alice in Wonderland" is about a little girl who falls down a tunnel into another reality and is transformed by her experiences there.
- From old Indo-European myths comes the tale of Mother Hulda, whose world is discovered by a girl who falls down a well.
- Sufi dancers spin to take themselves into spiritual transformation.
- I once had a meditation in which I saw that UFO's have a large spinning disk inside of the circular shell we see. I could see that if you spin anything fast enough it will gain a gravitational pull--and also have qualities of "anti-gravity". The so-called "aliens" have learned to control these universal laws . Also, they are not from our physical reality--but from other realities which are non-physical. The "aliens" have learned how to spin themselves into a vortex in which they transform/transport themselves into our reality. We can visit theirs, as well though-- through the functions of the right hemisphere of the brain--which we use very little of in Western Culture. Although this is changing. Unfortunately our physicists and other scientists by and large seem to be mostly educated to use only the left hemisphere of the brain. This part is useful--but limited. Metaphysicians such as myself can easily visit the other realities which these "aliens" come from, and perceive the richness there that our left brain only perceives as rocks or fiery gases, as solar systems or galaxies spinning in space. Any person, using his/her right brain, can perceive that they are actually all beings on different levels of spiritual development, living in innumerable realities, all transforming--contracting and expanding--through vortices I suspect.
HITLER AND THE VORTEX
I just watched the "Getting Into The Vortex" DVD of Abraham speaking through
Esther Hicks and one thing that really struck me was that they said that THE
WORST among us contribute THE MOST to our collective vortex!
I believe that they meant that those people's desires for something better (what
with being so far outside of their vortex) were extremely powerful emotionally
and were often repeated--even though they might have never aligned with their
inner being nor entered their vortex while in this reality (alive).
Abraham also said that that when they "die" they enter their vortex (with "All
That Is" at the center) and there they received/were everything they had ever
It reminded me of a short story (which I might write as movie after I finish the
one I am working on.) I wrote it many years ago. It has not been
published/produced as yet.
In the story an unidentified man is talking with God. God says, "I've got a BIG
job for you to do down there," nodding towards Earth. Then they have a
conversation to which we are not privy. The man at first declines strongly. God
talks to him more about the job. The man relents a bit, then equivocates, and
finally reluctantly accepts the reincarnational mission.
In the next scene we see Hitler being born; then we see him as a terrified and
enraged little boy being sexually exploited and tortured by his Jewish uncle.
Next he grows up and does all the horrible things we know he did--presumably out
of a desire for revenge and a highly distorted goal of improving the world.
Finally, he and Eva Braun--who truly loved him (in my story anyways)--die in the
bunker and cross over to the afterlife. There the man takes on the same form he
had before his reincarnation as Hitler. He sits in dark silhouette before the
blazing light of God and says. "Well, I did the best I could. I am not sure if I
can look back yet. I am teetering on the edge of a bottomless abyss of guilt.
And God says. "Don't go there. Don't fall in. You did the job I sent you to do.
It was a horrible business, but someone had to provide the mirror that was
required by--unconsciously asked for--by the others involved. By the whole
world. Someone had to reflect the misguided inner reality they had created in
their minds. I had thought about sending a novice, but it would have taken them
eons to get over it. So I sent you. I love you dearly my son.
Then the man turns and walks away, struggling against tears. "This was far FAR
worse than being nailed to the cross"...and we see it is Jesus Christ.
Abraham says revenge is okay--it is moving beyond fear and anger and towards
one's [God centered] vortex. And according to them only those beings who are a
vibrational match to those committing violence will be drawn into that person's
"anti-vortex" as it were. I think Abraham would say that Hitler provided
"contrast" so that the Jewish people, and others) would ask for something
better. They were vibrational-belief matches. Mirrors. Oten hard to comprehend.
But there you are. It seems to be what we've got.
But as far as I can see, while many Jews did get something positive and
improving out of their WWII experience, many others still are putting out
powerful belief-vibrations that seem to say "POWER IS OUTSIDE OF THE SELF."
So while the attitude and situation of the Jewish people has improved greatly in
the world since then, many still often seem (to me) to display strong
self-righteous beliefs as either victims (hanging on to the holocaust) or as
perpetrators (in business and in Palestine for instance).
So as I go deeper into my Vortex, one of the ways I want my All That Is Self to
expand is in making it easier for people on the Earth Plane Reality to
understand the powerful role their own consciousness plays in the events of
their lives--and to somehow make the time delay for manifestation of positive
beliefs faster and easier. Close the gap on cause and effect. So it is easier to
see that our thoughts and the feelings that precipitate from them do cause our
I would like for All That Is (us) to have a lot more compassion and assistance
for those lost in their own ego mind constructions--the nightmares. I would like
to see/feel more heart. There is something so cold and intellectual about the
statement "You Create Your Own Reality." I want everyone to more easily be able
to FEEL "The Great Love" Abraham says that they in their realm have for us.